The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Excellent workplace

16 November 2015
The Warehouse was a fantastic place to work, with a warm and inviting atmosphere it was an absolute pleasure to turn up for work. My typical day at work involved working in the hardware section, which is my passion. Here I learned to work as part of a team to complete tasks and learned valuable skills about building and construction fueling my passion even further. Management was a pleasure to work with, offering advice and knowledge on their experience working for The Warehouse.
12 May 2020
Same role
Great remuneration, leave entitlements, team members, management, administration, discounts, education, training, after work functions, feedback and culture.
20 December 2018
Buen ambiente laboral, aprendí la distribución de la casa matriz, la gerencia muy acogedora con gente extranjera principalmente.
22 August 2017
The warehouse northlands is such a amazing place to work for. Everyone that works there is just so so nice. A++++ place to work very recommend! Manage also is very professional and also so friendly and easy to tell them things
Pros
awesome people, perks of working there, overall 100% best place to work
4.2