The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

30 July 2018
Great place to work great team great management team, It was never the same day twice. Working with a vast and diverse bunch of people. Regular happy customers
4 February 2018
Was a great way to teach me my skills to start a new job, was a gun & amazing place for work experience & was a very easy and fun way to learn how to be in retail
13 September 2015
Such an amazing place to work. Everyday and night inst the same.
The people I got to work along side with was amazing. I learned being apart of a great team that get along so well is a team that will get things done together. Management is the best part because they valued their workers and appreciated the extra mile that was put in every night. Hardest part of the Job is trying to keep up with time, when you have so much on you're hands to do. Most enjoyable part is getting everything done on time.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
24 June 2020
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons