The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

varied role lots to learn

31 March 2014
Overall reasonable company to work for learnt a lot of skills while employed by them in all aspects of retail and a reasonable amount of management skills.
Most enjoyable for me was providing a customer will great service that they appreciate and enjoy knowing they are walking out the door happy. Hardest part of the job is management forgetting how important the people on the front line are and not being treated well. Most co workers are great with a lot of skills and knowledge
1 June 2020
Same role
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
1 November 2017
Same location
garden (Current Employee) - Napier, Hawke's Bay
i want to know everyone i the workplace. I can learn more experience in the workplace. The part of the job is doing a rubbish and trolley, and the easy job is doing garden and clothing.
4.2