The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Great starting point for learning retail

7 January 2018
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
Pros
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts
23 June 2020
I learnt how to cash handle and how to work eftpos. The hardest part was being polite and respectful to customers who were not doing the same. A day at work would go fast as it was very busy during that time period (Christmas time). The management was great, a really good team of people.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude customers
18 August 2019
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
1 February 2019
Having worked at The Warehouse for over six years, I found my time there to be satisfactory. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, but was mot satisfied with the overall general direction of the store.
Pros
Laidback workplace
Cons
Not enough hours. Management structure is terrible
4.2