The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Great starting point for learning retail
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
Pros
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2