The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Great enviroment, good pace

20 January 2016
Constantly on my toes, there was always something to do. Great work enviroment to be in. Learnt alot of customer service approaches. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers
23 June 2020
I learnt how to cash handle and how to work eftpos. The hardest part was being polite and respectful to customers who were not doing the same. A day at work would go fast as it was very busy during that time period (Christmas time). The management was great, a really good team of people.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude customers
18 August 2019
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
24 June 2018
While working at the warehouse based in rotorua I was able to make friends with colleagues and had such an awesome time with most. Managment was okay. Duty managers were awesome and approachable as for the store manager she was very rude towards team members very little appreciation was shown from her.
Pros
Amazing work perks and colleagues
Cons
Disappointment with store manager
4.2