The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

productive and a fun work place

2 November 2014
Doing work experience at the warehouse was hard at first because i didn't know what i was doing. There was a lot of pressure on my first day but i got use to it. I learned so much when i was doing work experience at the warehouse. I achieve my goals that i set to be able to pass and gain a certificate in customer service. I was put in a group of two and working along with workers that's been working at the warehouse for a very long time. They were very encouraging as well. The hardest part of the job was to still act professional when there was an angry customer and respecting them. Apart from all that i enjoy hanging out with all the team workers that i did work experience with.
9 August 2018
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
Enjoyable place to work learnt a lot about the retail industry, always heaps of work to complete and the staff there know how to treat you properly and are always helpful when in need of help with a task you are doing or trying to complete. Would love to actually work here Full time or part-time
Pros
Always jobs to complete, and learning all the time.
12 September 2017
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
I would come in after school, that was across the road, and sweep out their warehouse from all the wood shavings and dust that had accumulated over the corse of the day. I was also clean the kitchens and the bathrooms as well as clean the reception area.
22 February 2017
The Warehouse, West City (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
I recommend working at The Warehouse WestCity is amazing. Once your apart of the crew there like family. They work together as a team to meet targets and also solve all customers enquires.
4.2