The Warehouse Group

The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Productive work place for anyone who works there, hard to dislike.
Shop floor retail assistant (Former Employee) –  New Plymouth, Taranaki13 January 2017
A day at The Warehouse is never the same at yesterday, it's always different, being given different tasks within different locations through out the store every day.
Whilst working there for a month, I learned so much about retail. From talking to customers, to sales and the displaying of the items for the guaranteed sales.
Co-workers there were really fun to work with at times, good banter and what not, always fun to be around.
The hardest part of the job is walking in the front door worried about what will come your way within the next few minutes, but after knowing what you are doing, it's really easy.
I really loved the whole job, I enjoy physical work in which case there was a lot of it there, helping customers with items to their cars, to moving furniture from one side of the store to the other.
Pros
A lot of physical work, long hours, friendly team members who are helpful when you are struggling to do a set task
Cons
Lack of permanent work after my contract finished, summer heat

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and managers are really good
Customer Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland14 January 2020
I would like to recommend to a person who is wanting to explore and wanting to get an exposure. This offer gives a lot of experience in terms to company and product knowledge
Great company to work for
Customer Services Representitive (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury8 January 2020
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm

4.2