The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

productive and fun enviroment

29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 January 2020
Same role
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm
28 November 2019
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.
17 May 2020
Same location
a typical day working at the warehouse was your usual, breaks were always on time, everyone participated quite evenly, everyone was easy to get along with
4.2