The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

not bad to work in

15 June 2018
i like to be always 30/40 mins early to work, that gives me time to have a walk around the store and then take my time getting myself ready before i clocked in. i like working our stock out because i get to see new stock before hand
Cons
not enought hours
18 November 2017
suffer from mental illness ,it dose not rule my life worked for The Warehouse Group 15yrs retail sales.great at microphonre sales,also do volunteer consumer Rep for The Fono mental mix group. do alot of public speaking in suicide prevention ,it will be a great opportunity to work as a team .
7 November 2013
Same role
Cleaning the tamariki's mess, food everywhere lol, and a lot of smudgy finger prints everywhere that's about it what ever else did not surprise me.
Pros
short hours
Cons
short hiours= less wages
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
4.2