The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

not bad to work in
Floor Staff (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland15 June 2018
i like to be always 30/40 mins early to work, that gives me time to have a walk around the store and then take my time getting myself ready before i clocked in. i like working our stock out because i get to see new stock before hand
Cons
not enought hours

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Collaborative and fun work environment
Casual Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Roskill, Auckland10 December 2019
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
fun and active workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland28 November 2019
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.

4.2