The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Interacting with customers, associatively selling products to customers to drive sales to achieve our daily budgets. Worked with an awesome team of people and a great management team. Had the opportunities of working in the other departments which helped me gain a lot of product knowledge, processes for different situations and various new skills. Hardest part of the job was not able to fulfil the customers wants or needs due to limited stock availability. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving friendly customers and getting thanks in return.
Pros
morning tea shouts, paid conference, mufti days
Cons
lack of staff, lack of others experience

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2