The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Warehouse

10 April 2017
I've work here for many years,
I hav one day a week premium day for 4 years And they just used me when ever they needed for more hours.

They do this to alot of ppl. I'm sure other warehouses are better 😊 this place has changed mangers so much it will make ur head spin.
Pros
You get a 12.5 discount
1 June 2020
Same role
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
9 August 2018
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
Enjoyable place to work learnt a lot about the retail industry, always heaps of work to complete and the staff there know how to treat you properly and are always helpful when in need of help with a task you are doing or trying to complete. Would love to actually work here Full time or part-time
Pros
Always jobs to complete, and learning all the time.
4.2