The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Part time work

18 July 2013
We would wait for the Warehouse to close before we could start our stock taking. We were given the task to count stock of a located area and move on to other locations once one was completed.
This would go on till around 4 am the latest.

The hardest part of the job would be keeping focused on the task as the night progresses.
Cons
Working hours
27 May 2020
Same role
Got to know a bunch of great people, the work environment, below management was cool and friendly. Could be tense at times, management do not clearly communicate with shop floor staff
10 June 2019
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
4.2