The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Busy, rewarding and fun.
Marketing Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand10 January 2019
I absolutely loved working in the Marketing team for the Warehouse Group, people worked hard and were rewarded for their hard work.

There was lots of opportunity for development and coaching and I always felt the managers made themselves available when you needed to catch up or discuss a project.

The hardest part of my job was the reactive trading during key seasonal campaigns, this increased the work load and stress.

The most enjoyable part was working with such a smart, proactive team and being part of some great campaigns.

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

productive
Nightfill (Current Employee) –  Taranaki19 June 2019
absolutely love the fast pace and the variety of different tasks to do.Love the interaction some of the staff have.Love the good half hour lunch break
Pros
Cons
uncertainty
Not getting paid
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 June 2019
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.

4.2