The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Very productive and fun

14 January 2018
Had a good atmosphere. Colleagues are fun even more so when you are happy so are your customers. The hardest part was if you ended up with a customer who was so adamant about a product it was hard however lucky the manager comes in to help.
Cons
They couldn't move my hours to suit my home lifestyle
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
9 August 2018
Enjoyable place to work learnt a lot about the retail industry, always heaps of work to complete and the staff there know how to treat you properly and are always helpful when in need of help with a task you are doing or trying to complete. Would love to actually work here Full time or part-time
Pros
Always jobs to complete, and learning all the time.
4.2