The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

It was good work place for work experince

26 March 2014
I learned alot from my time of having work experince there.
The few things i learnt was how to stock,scan,store and mark I also had a chance to work with people outside of my comfort zone which gave me a chance to work with other people.
Pros
Could go out for lunch.
1 June 2020
Same role
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
12 September 2017
Same location
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
I would come in after school, that was across the road, and sweep out their warehouse from all the wood shavings and dust that had accumulated over the corse of the day. I was also clean the kitchens and the bathrooms as well as clean the reception area.
4.2