The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Fundraiser for Kapahaka
Stock take (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury8 August 2017
This was another awesome way to gain some more skills for the workforce. My kapahaka group at the time were very fortunate to do stock take, not only did we get money for our group, we got to do it as group

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Collaborative and fun work environment
Casual Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Roskill, Auckland10 December 2019
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
fun and active workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland28 November 2019
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.

4.2