The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Contact Person (Former Employee) –  Manukau, Auckland11 November 2013
It was always busy and I learnt new things everyday. I learnt how to deal with different types of customers. I always used to manage to finish my work before I finished. My co workers were very friendly and very helpful as well. The hardest part of the job was dealing with extremely rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday.

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Collaborative and fun work environment
Casual Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Roskill, Auckland10 December 2019
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!

4.2