The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

fun workplace
Customer service- gateway 2014 (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 September 2018
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and managers are really good
Customer Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland14 January 2020
I would like to recommend to a person who is wanting to explore and wanting to get an exposure. This offer gives a lot of experience in terms to company and product knowledge
Great company to work for
Customer Services Representitive (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury8 January 2020
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm

4.2