The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

fun workplace

10 September 2018
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
8 January 2020
Same role
Customer Services Representitive (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm
28 November 2019
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.
17 May 2020
Same location
Cash sales (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
a typical day working at the warehouse was your usual, breaks were always on time, everyone participated quite evenly, everyone was easy to get along with