The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

A good first job
Stockroom - Stock receipt (Former Employee) –  Auckland6 February 2019
I started working at The Warehouse straight out of school it was always a very stable job good hours okay pay. I never really had any problems with the company i would still be there if i had decided to stay in New Zealand overall is its a good company to work for i would just never want to work there full time forever. The management varied between stores one of the stores i worked at the management was appalling in the way they worked throwing each other under the bus and just being very petty while the other store it was like one big family.
Pros
chill work good hours okay pay
Cons
Management could be terrible

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2