The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

A great team to work with

6 March 2013
As this was night work it left the day free, The team I worked with were easy to get along with and made the night go by very quickly, all up i enjoyed this job.
3 February 2020
Same role
Night-fill Team Member - Permanent Contract (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
working for the warehouse on a typical day we would clock in at 8 and go to the meeting in the stockroom sometimes we would be understaffed at most 4-5 but that was normal, I've learnt customer service skills always serving/ helping a customer with a smile on your face, and learned to use a pallet jack in order to move pallets, stock replenishing and stock relocation, workplace culture was good we get split into different departments from H&B, stationery, automotive, gardening, furniture, manchester, houseware, appliance toys and sporting. the hardest part of the job is the tidy up cause the would-be some stock left on the floor when there is no room at the top, the most enjoyable part was getting to make some new friends
18 March 2015
Same role
Nightshift Team Member (Current Employee) - Manukau , Auckland
With the 10 years working at The Warehouse I have had the knowledge of merchandising new products , working sock on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job is that cause we work nightfll its hard in clothing only cause theres 2 of us and our areas the biggest in the store.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have made alot of good friends , knowledge of what to do in clothing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Short staff
10 January 2017
Same location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Hamilton
Being my first ever job I enjoyed every moment of my time at The Hillcrest Warehouse. I started off working on the checkouts, then I excelled on to music bar and also Jewellery counter. At each of these stations i had to learn new things and I enjoyed the dfferent challenges that I had to face on a day to day basis. I was working full time in a matter of months so there are great up skilling opportunities within. The staff and management are really halpful and friendly.