The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

More learning skills
CHECKOUT OPERATOR/JEWELLERY SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Newmarket8 July 2015
In warehouse i like dress up day according to event. As last week we all team member did toy dress in toy sale week.I have learnt team working and time management. All other team member are very supportive. The hardest part of the job when customer feel pain (checkout busy, stock not on hand etc) . the most enjoyable part of the job meeting everyday different customer and every week new layout as per according to deals.
Pros
share lunch

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2