The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun work place

18 January 2018
When I done work experience at the warehouse lower I was shown what to do and how to do it from the manager and she was very thorough I got the hang of things pretty quickly and I was always on time.if I wasn’t sure of something I would ask another team member I had customers asking question I would help them out and put them in the right direction I was only there for 3weeks but I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Gifts and the end of the year
Cons
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
9 August 2018
Enjoyable place to work learnt a lot about the retail industry, always heaps of work to complete and the staff there know how to treat you properly and are always helpful when in need of help with a task you are doing or trying to complete. Would love to actually work here Full time or part-time
Pros
Always jobs to complete, and learning all the time.
4.2