The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

fun
Retail Work experience (student) (Former Employee) –  Manukau City Auckland1 October 2012
Day at work is justed like any other normal day that happens in a fast moving enviroment. I learnt how hard it was dealing with a customer in a busy enviroment , also learning customer service skills. Management was held by people who were in-charge of a specific area , our supervisiors told us what was need to be done in the area and how we could deal with hazzards around the area we were working around. The hardest part of the job was doing a few things at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn new skills in retail and what it was like to be working and being committed to doing your job at a fast paste.
Pros
we had lunch breaks where it was suited for our times
Cons
it felt like i was working long hours

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Collaborative and fun work environment
Casual Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Roskill, Auckland10 December 2019
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!

4.2