The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun workplace. Staff are all quite nice

1 February 2019
Having worked at The Warehouse for over six years, I found my time there to be satisfactory. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, but was mot satisfied with the overall general direction of the store.
Pros
Laidback workplace
Cons
Not enough hours. Management structure is terrible
24 June 2018
While working at the warehouse based in rotorua I was able to make friends with colleagues and had such an awesome time with most. Managment was okay. Duty managers were awesome and approachable as for the store manager she was very rude towards team members very little appreciation was shown from her.
Pros
Amazing work perks and colleagues
Cons
Disappointment with store manager
7 January 2018
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
Pros
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts
10 June 2013
I worked stocktake for the Rotorua Warehouse and we worked night shift i learned so much from this experience such as using a scanner, and being consistently focused on everything i did. My co-workers were all hard working people who were focused and generally happy. The challenge in this job was adapting to the night shift hours but it did not take long to adapt to them. I enjoyed working here and the experience i was surrounded by positive people which made my work experience enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Night shift
4.2