The Warehouse Group Employee Review
Work is not great, people make it
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
working for the warehouse on a typical day we would clock in at 8 and go to the meeting in the stockroom sometimes we would be understaffed at most 4-5 but that was normal, I've learnt customer service skills always serving/ helping a customer with a smile on your face, and learned to use a pallet jack in order to move pallets, stock replenishing and stock relocation, workplace culture was good we get split into different departments from H&B, stationery, automotive, gardening, furniture, manchester, houseware, appliance toys and sporting. the hardest part of the job is the tidy up cause the would-be some stock left on the floor when there is no room at the top, the most enjoyable part was getting to make some new friends
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Warehouse Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 245 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Warehouse Group
- What are the working hours at The Warehouse Group?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
- Does The Warehouse Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Warehous…3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Job Title
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Location