The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

productive and fun working with all kind.

30 March 2012
Fun and enjoyable place to work. I have learnt all of different fields within the Warehouse and stores.
Pros
any
Cons
any
6 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Stockroom - Stock receipt (Former Employee) - Auckland
I started working at The Warehouse straight out of school it was always a very stable job good hours okay pay. I never really had any problems with the company i would still be there if i had decided to stay in New Zealand overall is its a good company to work for i would just never want to work there full time forever. The management varied between stores one of the stores i worked at the management was appalling in the way they worked throwing each other under the bus and just being very petty while the other store it was like one big family.
Pros
chill work good hours okay pay
Cons
Management could be terrible
5 November 2018
Same role
Stocktaker (Former Employee) - Porirua, Wellington
It was very tiring yet fun, I learned how to cooperate with others and stay focused in order to finish fast. Although the hours were long to me I still enjoyed it.
1 June 2020
Same location
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
4.2