The Warehouse Group Employee Review
my shift at the warehouse
my day started with a floor work of the shop floor and I had to merchandised and restock the empty shelves. I had to talk over in the morning staff would start and complete it for the night fill staff, as I work I have to take customers calls and help out customers in store my hardest part and the best part is when I get a big pallet of stock and have to sort it out and make up the furniture, I love a challenge, I was alone most the times in my department and I work better that, what I loved about my job was the multicultural people I meet and the appreciation by customers, I learnt a lot while working as I worked I had more and new things I learnt which was good I was never bored in the job I had new things to learn.
Ratings by category
short hours, not enough staff
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
One of the greatest things about working with The Warehouse is that you never have the same day twice. There's always so much to do, which keeps the days interesting and time flies by so fast. I learnt so much during my time there, including how to operate checkouts, how to handle customers of different backgrounds and moods, learnt about products in the entertainment department and electronics, as well as learning how to deal with customer queries on a direct level through working in the customer service department. The management was really hard working and focussed, making sure deadlines were consistently met, and if not- what could be improved to make sure the next deadline was not only met, but exceeded. The hardest part of the job was when customers were after a specific item and you're not able to provide that item for them right away, because you see how upset they could get sometimes but the best part of the job was seeing their smiling faces when they got what they walked in to get and giving them a friendly farewell, knowing very well that you'll see them back in store again in the near future.
The company looks after the staff very well.
Sometimes the long hours could get a bit tiring and exhausting, especially with the constant heavy lifting.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Warehouse Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 245 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Warehouse Group
- What are the working hours at The Warehouse Group?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
- Does The Warehouse Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Warehous…3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Job Title
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Location