The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Fun place to work with good scope of advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland7 January 2018
The Warehouse was a great place to work.Had a great team culture and very supportive peers and management.
The work life balance provided by the organisation is second to none and every team member is treated with respect.
Pros
Good team environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland6 December 2017
It was a great experience even thou the job was a liitle challenging but I didn't care because I like challenging my-self plus I didn't have any experience before since it is my first job ever but I do learn much.
Pros
free parking
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
great place to work at
Night fill (Former Employee) –  lincoln road29 November 2017
Very demanding job but rewarding.Team members very friendly great to work with. Management sometimes are not on the same page so there's a bit of confusion , But overall loved working there
Pros
team member discount
Cons
Long hours, heavy lifting, pallets stacked very high
fun
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  New Zealand19 November 2017
it was fun to work there even i only work there for work experience
it was fun and i learn a lot customer service

At the Warehouse, I stacked and refilled shelves. Developed merchandising skills and performed customer service duties

Very interested in weightlifting for recreation and developing team work. At weightlifting we help and motivate each other through exercise
work well with others
Floor staff,Checkout,Customer enquiries (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland18 November 2017
suffer from mental illness ,it dose not rule my life worked for The Warehouse Group 15yrs retail sales.great at microphonre sales,also do volunteer consumer Rep for The Fono mental mix group. do alot of public speaking in suicide prevention ,it will be a great opportunity to work as a team .
Fun
Auckland - Waitakere (Former Employee) –  Auckland - Waitakere9 November 2017
When I worked at the Warehouse its not a real Job. Its a work experience to do with my NCEA credits for school. And I really enjoyed myself working there ☺
fun work place
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui6 November 2017
great staff, good experience would do it again.
work with lots of different groups of people as people do it to fundraiser for sports teams and others.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
late nights work
Good Crew Members
Retail work experience (Former Employee) –  Botany Downs, Auckland4 November 2017
I very much enjoyed the company of the crew members at The Warehouse Botany, they made work feel effortless sometimes. The people I surround myself in work environments always determines the work ethic and attitude I pursue upon my overall performance
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Short breaks
check it again and again
garden (Current Employee) –  Napier, Hawke's Bay1 November 2017
i want to know everyone i the workplace. I can learn more experience in the workplace. The part of the job is doing a rubbish and trolley, and the easy job is doing garden and clothing.
Fun Workplace
Part time traniee (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland9 October 2017
The Warehouse was an amazing places to work at, I had a lot of fun working in different areas with different supper vices. I even got the chance to work in a team and also individual to get the feel of working interdependently on my own. I learned a lot about how a big store like The Warehouse operate and how things are done in different areas of the store.
fun work place
work experince (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, Auckland26 September 2017
the best part about the job for me was probably helping people find things in the store because i got to interact with customers that have different emotions and this taught me that everyone is different no matter where your working and some people have better days than others.
Great work experience
Stocktaker (Former Employee) –  Napier, Hawke's Bay20 September 2017
Even though it was for only 2 nights, doing stock take at the Warehouse was pretty awesome. Gaining new experiences that could possibly help in other kinds of jobs later on in life and get to meet new people and just extend your knowledge in working areas
Good high school Job
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland12 September 2017
I would come in after school, that was across the road, and sweep out their warehouse from all the wood shavings and dust that had accumulated over the corse of the day. I was also clean the kitchens and the bathrooms as well as clean the reception area.
A productive and enjoyable workplace
Nightfill Assistant (Former Employee) –  Matamata, Waikato29 August 2017
Working at the Warehouse was a good experience. On a day to day basis we would move stock from the stock room, restock shelves and rearrange displays. The people I worked with made the work enjoyable and management was always approachable and flexible.
Good
RETAIL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New Zealand27 August 2017
Only work occasionally for them. but they seemed good. Management was great, managed all issues that came up in timely and efficient manner. They do hire some questionable staff, so you may be working with people who are quite challenging.
amazing environment
Checkout Operator (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury22 August 2017
The warehouse northlands is such a amazing place to work for. Everyone that works there is just so so nice. A++++ place to work very recommend! Manage also is very professional and also so friendly and easy to tell them things
Pros
awesome people, perks of working there, overall 100% best place to work
was a good comany to work for until restructure
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland15 August 2017
Very busy which was good, but one of the mantra's the warehouse say is people first, I think that the have forgotten their staff a bit.
change is expected in company's but the last restructure was not handled well,
Amazing work place
Retail (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland11 August 2017
I learned really great skills working here. Customer service, Handling of cash and lay buying. I loved this job as it is focused on the job area i enjoy doing.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Nil
Fast paced and entertaining workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland8 August 2017
One of the greatest things about working with The Warehouse is that you never have the same day twice. There's always so much to do, which keeps the days interesting and time flies by so fast. I learnt so much during my time there, including how to operate checkouts, how to handle customers of different backgrounds and moods, learnt about products in the entertainment department and electronics, as well as learning how to deal with customer queries on a direct level through working in the customer service department. The management was really hard working and focussed, making sure deadlines were consistently met, and if not- what could be improved to make sure the next deadline was not only met, but exceeded. The hardest part of the job was when customers were after a specific item and you're not able to provide that item for them right away, because you see how upset they could get sometimes but the best part of the job was seeing their smiling faces when they got what they walked in to get and giving them a friendly farewell, knowing very well that you'll see them back in store again in the near future.
Pros
The company looks after the staff very well.
Cons
Sometimes the long hours could get a bit tiring and exhausting, especially with the constant heavy lifting.

4.2