THE WAREHOUSE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

THE WAREHOUSE Employee Reviews

it was alright
it was alright i helped people with stuff they needed and stocked stuff and sorted out clothes a lot. it was boring sometimes when i sorted out clothes
productive and supportive atmosphere
have a positive and productive work culture in the workplace. Besides, the management appreciates the flexibility of work, time and designation. I'm satisfied with my present work but have to move forward in my profession and want to explore other fields in retail.
It was good.
i enjoyed going to work, the staff were very welcoming when i started and i was able to feel comfortable and safe. Everyone was friendly and cheerful. Our managers were great too. A typical day at work usually starts quiet, then as the day goes on it gets busy. Ill either be on checkouts most of the day and sometimes id go off and do returns. Most enoyable part of the job would probaly have to be the staff and also helping customers in need.
All i can say is i would love to work at the warehouse again.
Working at the Warehouse was an awesome experience.
Attitude was on point.

Vibe with everyone was really cool.

Work load was done fairly.

I would work there again, whole environment was spot on our team all played their.. Would love to work at the warehouse again..
Fun workplace
Non-stressful environment with excellent colleagues, and management staff. Simple work with deserving pay and good benefits. Must be someone who doesn't mind the late finishes.
Overall awesome job, felt like i contributed to the growth of this department
Overall I really enjoyed working for the warehouse jewelry, the down side was not having support when needed when busy, in quiet times definitely needed something else to do. With the right people the department could be so much more.
There is very bad management there we work very hard for very little money
They are bullies they the managers are bullies the indian ones.the company don't show much what you have to do you have to learn the system and ask for help from fellow workers, the culture is they all can gang up on you and bully you.the hardest part is begging for a full time job every opportunity was available i applied and got rejected,
productive and great place to work
The warehouse is a fun place to work. The staff on the shop floor are great to work with even though management had favourites . They have a great social club and tried to get the three shifts together when doing things . There were three shifts days/nights and backshift . The first to are shop floor as we are open till midnight The last on was a fill team which was a very fast paced job as there was a lot of stock to put out as sometimes we would get 100 pallets of stock in a day. I have worked on all these shifts and found the staff great to work with even though at times we were very busy and under staffed. The warehouse is a store that sells everything from manchester/sporting/furniture/houseware/clothing/toys so is similar to kmart Some of my roles were team member/team leader and duty manager and enjoyed all these rolls even though they could be stressfull at times and the hours of work took a lot out of you especally the backshift . But i enjoyed my time there and the only reason i left was to come over to australia as my wife wanted to return home.
Pros
A great team to work with
Cons
Always giving more work with less time and staff
not too bad
- it's not too bad for a first job, working at the checkouts is pretty straightforward once you keep practicing.
- i don't like that the 30 minute unpaid meal break is automatically taken out of your hours- sometimes they'll make me stay an extra half hour but i don't end up being paid for it because it will be counted as an unpaid meal break.

- management is ok however the in-store advertisements NEED TO BE MANAGED PROPERLY!! there have been so many times old sale signs have been left up and customers have gotten angry at the checkout people, which is really annoying.
Pros
learn about retail, talk to people and build confidence
Cons
dealing with rude or stuck up customers, managers sometimes not doing their jobs, no air con in store, no team discount for casuals
Good place to get out of your comfort zone
Its ok. I worked in a variety of positions. I was called over intercom wherever I was needed on days that I was not rostered on for a specific shift. a
Loved It!
I loved working at the warehouse as a Christmas casual. All of the other workers are so lovely and make you feel welcomed. The culture is very nice. Everything you do is easy to pick up and learn and if you do need help in doing a task, there are always supervisors on hand. There are a few difficult customers sometimes but if they become too hard to handle, I would suggest just calling in a supervisor. Overall loved it here.
Productive and good working environment
Lots of great people to work with, fast-paced environment with lots to do. Management is great and keeps consistent communication with the floor. The hardest part of the job was to cater to multiple departments in one little area (at my location), example, holding their work equipment and maintaining a well organised work space was difficult as the different departments would change everything around on their shifts. night evening and day shifts and 3 departments so a lot of people who dont see each other trying to make the space work for them...
the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the customers and helping them leave our store happy with their purchase.
Stressful
Co-workers treated you fair but others thought they were more superior.
Work there was easy but stressful when you’ve finished your assignment and there’s nothing more to do.

They don’t seem to know the signs of an anxiety/ panic attack, they just brush it off as being shy/scared to do the job.
Productive and fun
I learned many skills needed for retail jobs such as communication skills and checkout skills and it has helped me grow in many different aspects of my life not only for jobs, but also personally.
I don’t know
Slow, chilled day not many customers on the days I was working on. Easy to do but boring, want something that will keep me occupied and busy in the workforce.
The Warehouse, where everyone gets a bargain
I would recommend anyone to work at the warehouse. Really friendly employees and easy work. Would be a good work experience and a start for people who haven’t worked before.
Good experience
I learnt how to be confident infront of customers and how to cooperate well with the workers. This job experience has really made me open up more to people and also to gain confidence while working with customers or for them
Productive workplace where everyone gets a bargain.
Even though I came across some rest angry costumers, I found picking and packing really easy. Met some really nice people along the way and overall it was a good place to work. The hardest part of the job was looking for the orders especially when it says that products are in stock when they have run out. The most most enjoyable part of the job was working with new people and getting to work with the costumers.
Work Experience
i only attended a 3 week work experience in their program and the warehouse was fun and exciting to experience work. the team members were great and helpful and just an awesome surroundings.
Fun work place
I was not employed here this is where is did my work experience to help me get a foot into the retail industry. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Warehouse, that Team welcome me and showed me all i needed to know within that store.
Productive and fun place to work
Busy and fun place to work as your first job. Learn new things everyday, no two days are the same! Would recommend to high school students who are looking to make some shmoney.