THE WAREHOUSE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

THE WAREHOUSE Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Great Fundraiser

We did this as a fundraiser along with a few other groups who were also fundraising for various sporting and cultural activities. It can be hard work depending what areas you are counting in, and you need to have your wits about you sometimes, but it is a lot of fun.It's a shame that The Warehouse isn't giving community groups the opportunity to do the stocktake in 2021. Fundraising is hard in a small town so doing the stocktake is awesome. A lot of these groups depend on this income to allow the kids to take part in their chosen activity. Sad times.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Can get pretty dirty/dusty!

Fun workplace

Non-stressful environment with excellent colleagues, and management staff. Simple work with deserving pay and good benefits. Must be someone who doesn't mind the late finishes.

3 week Red Shirts

This was only a 3 week program that WINZ set up non paid but it was fun and a good time a really excellent experience overall. I have learned quite alot in the weeks I had worked here.

Fun workplace

Decent hours and good pay. Friendly employees too but sometimes not quite helpful but luckily im a quick learner. Downside was having to deal with difficult customers on my own.

The Warehouse

Fun job easy enough to do nice people and great team workers very busy so it would suit someone that can keep up and get the work done you have to be able to communicate well too.

Pros

lunch breaks, Good Team

Cons

Long hours, No Full Time jobs

productive,great company

Excellent company,non prejudice,opportunity for career advancement,excellent wages and benefits..teammembers are longserving we are helpful and courteous to each other.we live by the Warehouse way and work together as one team to achieve our goal...

Awesome place to work

Awesome company to work for. Great team building skills. Good benefits. My only issue is that there was not enough full time hours on offer , for during school hours. Made it hard for us mothers who want to work but cant because of their children. especially if yoy happen to be a solo parent.

Pros

Great team members

Cons

not enough hours

productive and fun workplace

I learned New Zealand way of working, following all rules and regulations, systems, way of working is a great thing to learn. the culture is friendly and supportive to enjoy working with.

Pros

free lunch

Paper runner

I like the job because I get to drop off people mail and news paper on there door step or the mail box. It fun because I get to see my friends so they

Pros

Free lunches

hard work but fun

working with the dance group was very exciting i enjoyed every moment with them, especially creating new dance moves for them, getting to make new friends. the environment around me was very welcoming but the pay was very inconsistent.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

pay is delayed

Jobs at THE WAREHOUSE

See more jobs

The staff are considerate helpful team members. Teach me retail skills customer services being helpful to customers. Benefits of staff discounts and relocation to other warehouse companies

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Health care

good

excellent staff helped me alot my first day of work experience. taught me how to be productive and punctual, and what to expect when working. overall a very good place to start as a student.

it was okay

it was okay as it was just work experience and they didnt end up giving me the job, which they did say i will get. it was prertty long hours i did there for free

Pros

nothing

Cons

work for free

Productive and busy day

I did work experience their through school and I was welcome really well with the stuff they helped us with things around the store and learned a lot from my short time at The Warehouse hopefully to be a employer there

Pros

Going to lunch on time

Cons

Not being busy

St Lukes!

The Team is the best I have ever worked with during my time of working at The Warehouse. Not only are they the best but they're like your second Family away from home. There's no I in Team and that defines St Lukes. Great Leadership, work maybe full on during Nights but overall, the best! Nightfill.

Pros

Salary, Development, Perks, Discounts, Financial covers

Cons

No overtime for Nightfill, work pressure.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work would be entering those doors and with not even being able to clock in or sign in you get asked for help by either a work colleague or at most times a customer. Its a never ending story, everyday is a new day at this work place. You either choose to have a bad day or a good day, it all depends on how you take upon things and tasks you've been given. Management gives you a task and let you get to work. Most hardest part of the job is having bad customers or either having to let them down when you cannot locate or help them with what they want. Most enjoyble part of the job is working with a great team and challenging myself each time.

Pros

Great Salary

Cons

Bad Customers

Volunterring

I learned how to stack a huge amount of boxs filled with clothes and food away, The hardest part of this job was stacking boxs into different areas with many various item. I really enjoyed communicating with people and getting things done faster.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good hours

productive and kind

It was a good experience. Yes the work got boring but ow well that's work. It was kind and generous of them to provide foods and drinks during breaks. But a downfall was some of the leaders looking over us had a poor approach to mistakes, they could approach better.

Pros

sometimes they'd provide food

working around the shoe area

the shoe area people look like they are having the most fun when they are working. it looks hard at the same time and i like taking things the hard way :)

Pros

free breakfast

About the warehouse

I liked working at the warehouse because I worked with a team that accepted me and showed me things that I picked up and learnt straight away. I also liked working there because they were friendly staff and helped eachother.

Pros

they had a cafeteria with cheap food and free coffee

friendly work place

Learn't new things everyday when I went in for work experience. Meeting the staff members was cool. They're all fun, bubbly and hard working.

Pros

Lunch breaks with friends

Cons

Standing too long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• THE WAREHOUSE
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?