The Wendy's Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Wendy's Company Employee Reviews for Sandwich Maker

Sandwich Maker5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
A typical day at work would be cleaning and getting the drive thru timer under a certain time, making sure customers were happy. Everyone is friends with each other which makes it a good place to work.
To be honestly I was working there around 1 years and a half is quite slow but it pretty good also you got a extra hours if yuh work more hours a week
Pros
Half price for all the combo
Cons
olny 40 hours allowed in a week
after being a loyal wendys crew memeber after 3 years i was not rewarded with anything, i had put work first for 3 years, skipping family events, school and other things to cover shifts. i had learnt every station and could work anywhere in the store covering any shift and as i asked multiple times to become a supervisor was denied multiple times, and other people were made into supervisors after a few months. if you made one mistake you were always blamed for every mistake that was made, just feel like after 3 years of loyal service i was not treated fairly.
Pros
the crew members were all lovely and i enjoyed working with them
Cons
long hours, abuse of power from management, no rewards
it was an okay job helped me financially but the pay was not enough worked good hours till it dropped down to less hours. i liked the job but some of the people i worked with i didn't like
A lot of experiences in that workplace such as encountering different types of people, such as encountering disrespectful customers on the weekends. As wendy's Manukau is near from a pub, but because of great team we have we got through it.
Cons
Double Shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Wendy's Company?