Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

THL Employee Reviews

Appropriate for casuals, backpackers or anyone desperate for work. As a full timer, you'll be overworked, over stressed, receive horrible pay, promises that things will change or be provided, barely sufficient training and tools and no career development. Higher management put on friendly faces but only ever care about punching numbers and their own pay checks.
On the up side our team all work well together and get on, have laughs and help one another. Unity comes from between employees that you're working alongside, not from management.

Oh and don't forget the bbq and beers they rarely put on to make you forget about how bad your financial situation really is. Up your game THL and your staff turnover won't be so embarrassing.
Man wurde nur Verarscht und das Geld hat auch nicht immer Gestimmt
Pros
Keine
Cons
Ausbeute der Menschen
It’s a good place to work you get your head down and get on with it, given daily or weekly tasks and there are a lot of other elements in which to be involved with so you are consistently learning something as you go.
Thl ne respecte pas l état des camions lle ct n est pas valide l entretien des camions
Pros
Tu fait un seul client
Cons
Y a pas assez de sécurité sur les camion par exemples l état des pneus il faut que tu appelle 20fois
Es una buena empresa, solo que el ambiente es hostil por la linea jerarquica superior
Pros
Pagos a tiempo
Cons
escaso reconocimiento a aptitudes y destrezas entregadas a la empresa
Vale a pena trabalhar por lá, um bom ambiente, profissionais empenhados, flexibilidade.
I enjoyed my time at this company, as this was a very collegiate environment, and team/management were very supportive and collaborative when it came to stock and warehouse duties, and we all were trained in machinery and warehouse processes, so it was very much a team environment, which I enjoyed.

A contact had moved to WA Bowie, and I was offered a better paid role with more opportunity for earnings and to develop my skills and duties.
eles estão de parabéns em tudo....durei bastante tempo nessa empresa e gosto ate hoje da empresa admirou muito o trabalho deles.
Pros
Vale-refeição
Cons
fornecia
Istallatore di impianti Elettrici civili e industriali, impianti idraulici e istallazione di condizionatori con diversi anni di esperienza nel settore.
Disponibile nel lavoro di squadra specie quando si lavora con personale specializzato e con più esperienza nel settore.
Pros
pausa pranzo
Cons
nessuna pausa caffè
La empresa es muy buena administrativamente hablando. Es solo el nivel cultural, educativo y moral de los empleados lo que no permite tener un ambiente profesional de trabajo
Pros
Negocio con grandes expectativas de expansion
Cons
Corrupcion y robo por parte de empleados y autoridades
Limpar
Muita coisa

Era boa

Não tinha queria saber de trabalhar

Sempre aprendendo

Aprender
Pros
bom
Rescato el ambiente laboral que es muy bueno y el lo esencial para el buen desarrrolo de la construccion del trabajo..
Due to direct connect to seniors and other dept HOD, we find our self more productive in company.
Pros
Open to innovate
Cons
Inadequate team
its a fun and enjoyable enviroment place i learn how to prioritise my workload and how to take good care of our customers. The manager is very helpfull too and we work as a team to achive our targets. The hardest part is when we get no answers during our calls and the most enjoyable is when we talk and make relationships with our customers.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at THL. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6