Toll Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Toll Group Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury7 reviews
Great autonomous role
I worked with this company with various owner drivers and gained alot of transport , freight handling ,technological and interpersonal experience .
I also had many opportuntied presented to me including staff training which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Excellent
Start at 6am, recieve job allocations, and container numbers to pickup from kiwi rail container yard. Most enjoyable part of the day was being finished by 1.pm and at home, but that wasnt every day, but was quite often. There were no hard parts to the job, just challenging. Management were easy to get along with. The workplace culture was good, and the the guys I worked along side were a good friendly bunch.
productive :)
no day at this company is ever the same
one day you could be doing metro deliveries the next day you could be doing an out of town job
Pros
great place to work
challenging work environment, high job satisfaction. Professional job opportunities available. Great salary and bonuses, very family orientated. Health and safety standards very high.
good work place
was responable daily run to Ashburton twice a daily had to arrange my own deliveries and pickups was told by management to arrange my own staff and trucks ended with three staff and trucks.
tranzlink as was then changed things around which ended my contract with them after about seven years
Cons
was long hours
good work place
I found that most of the people that I worked with were helpful. There was a lot of Long hours each week, but at the end of the week you were always thanked for the amount of work you had done for the company, which in my books goes along way.
Cons
Very long hours
Awesome Teams to work with
There is always something new each day, get to work sort out the paperwork that is left on my desk by priority, have a natter to the team to check what truck drivers may not have scanners so I can manually enter notes into the system, co workers are awesome and fantastic to work with, I dont think that there is a hard part to the job just got to take it day by day and loved every minute of it!
Pros
get the odd freebie :)
Cons
not being told if a truck driver is going to be late, or has no scanner to scan the freight
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toll Group?