Torpedo7
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Torpedo7 Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Good learning experience
Good staff to work along with and very ethical. A new learning experience every day in different situations at work every day. opportunity to meet a lot of new people from different cultures.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
Roster changes very frequently
Fun, optimistic workplace
There was a lovely workplace culture/environment amongst all team members and it was hard not to have a good day at work. It was my first job in a retail store as I'm normally in administration, but they helped me learn quickly and were always supportive. It can get a tad stressful sometimes with CSR position due to warranties etc. however overall it's a lovely place to work and quite relaxed in nature.
Competitive
Torpedo7 is a quite a competitive workplace between different sections of the store. Each to their own daily targets.
Some were very friendly when starting there, others were very standoffish.

Some days were great, others weren't.

Managment needed to be sorted a bit better as far as when managers weren't in store.

Great learning place if you have a specialty in a specific area eg: Gym, Moto, Surf, etc.
Great team vibe
Having a team that pulls weight individually and all together helps, from a management point of view, those above me seemed to put off issues left right and center until it starts to affect them then they only address the issue or don't at all.
Pros
The team
Cons
Those above store management
Enthusiastic and Knowledgable
Days are spent attending customers, maintaining store standards and learning about products. Employees are passionate about their outdoor activities and often spend down-time discussing new products, technologies and features.
Not to friendly
To much chiefs not enough Indians if that's how the saying goes plus most people I met there had either been stoned or impaired by narcotics or alcohol. lack of communication and health and safety.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
No team environment
this place needs to look at who works and not just help people that dont work from a place like that look at the people who work well
its busy on the go all the time. i lear to hear what people what.thinking on the go being a team player is great hardest part of a job is not being to work at my speed.the enjoyable part of a job is injoying it
Pros
being able to take lunch
Cons
not working hard and fast
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Torpedo7?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Torpedo7. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9