Torpedo7
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Torpedo7 Employee Review

Not to friendly

30 January 2018
To much chiefs not enough Indians if that's how the saying goes plus most people I met there had either been stoned or impaired by narcotics or alcohol. lack of communication and health and safety.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
No team environment
17 March 2016
its busy on the go all the time. i lear to hear what people what.thinking on the go being a team player is great hardest part of a job is not being to work at my speed.the enjoyable part of a job is injoying it
Pros
being able to take lunch
Cons
not working hard and fast
16 May 2020
There was a lovely workplace culture/environment amongst all team members and it was hard not to have a good day at work. It was my first job in a retail store as I'm normally in administration, but they helped me learn quickly and were always supportive. It can get a tad stressful sometimes with CSR position due to warranties etc. however overall it's a lovely place to work and quite relaxed in nature.
24 January 2020
Good staff to work along with and very ethical. A new learning experience every day in different situations at work every day. opportunity to meet a lot of new people from different cultures.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
Roster changes very frequently
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Torpedo7. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9