Transdev
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Transdev Employee Review

Productive work place, fast and slow work environment.

23 January 2020
Typical day at work prepare vehicle. Check vehicle is safe. All equipment and work equipment is on. All communication equipment is on. Log on and communicate with dispatcher, radio transmitter and portable radio transmitter on for the entire shift. Proceed to acknowledge dispatcher and acknowledge incoming tasks. Proceed to pick up destination. Pick up passenger acknowledging task. Then proceed to drop off destination. Clear and wait for dispatcher to acknowledge for future tasks. Accept or decline pending on value of task and time of pick up. Or roll back to airport.
28 September 2016
current employee (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
You get an opportunity to develop your customer service, people skills. Transdev is a multinational brand and also unionised based company. It's fun working for Transdev.
21 August 2015
Same location
Customer Service Train Manager/ Conductor (Former Employee) - All Auckland Region covering commuters areas.
I loved working with the company, great environment and good work mates to help each other. At times we come across a crucial situations that the whole network is on standstill due to emergency or power failure. Management is not at their 100% delivering their promised but the Union is always on our back to support us.
Pros
At times we get treat from the management for free lunch.
Cons
We can go out of our rostered hours to full fill any urgent covering matters.
7 February 2015
CREW COORDINATOR (Current Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
Exicelent multicultural environment and co-workers and very fiendly and helpfull managers. Offers career oportinuty.
Pros
Offers career opertunities
Cons
not realy found