Transdev
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Transdev:

Transdev Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,586 reviews
You get an opportunity to develop your customer service, people skills. Transdev is a multinational brand and also unionised based company. It's fun working for Transdev.
The Phoenix, AZ Transdev location DO NOT care about their employees. The front office is very unorganized and don't have the means of functionality. The General Manager pop pain pills that are not used with a subscription. They fire all there good employees and care about all the ones that are very disrespectful. You have dispatch/supervisors calling other dispatch/supervisors racial slurs such as (MONKEYS), and the General Manager doesn't even care nor handles the situation. I could go o and on, but I think you get where I'm going with this matter.
Pros
A place to have a job until you find better
Cons
No respect, No growth, Employees treat like trash
Transdev gave me more opportunities of growth there any job ever gave me I appreciate the management staff. They may have been some good days and bad days but overall transdev is one big family
Pour mon premier emploi très déçu, hiérarchie trop peu à l'écoute, véhicule très mal en point...
Co workers and job is good clean environment area around the job is pleasant plenty places to eat and exercise. The train or streetcar is fun to drive and show you downtown
Pros
People and job
Cons
Worry about the drivers on the road
Not a clean place to work. has bed bugs and roaches And ants. Management is very rude and have 0 tolerance don’t understand when personal stuff come up
It's a good place to work. The crew is a nice crew to work with. It has good benefits. They care about your family if you had something to do with your family. ON holidays they made sure to let you off. They buy lunch for the workers on special days
Pros
Pay time offf
Cons
drive in bad weather
I'll say again this was a stressful environment not because of the work but because of the people...the management could've been a whole lot better and they could've done more for there employees they had more then enough to do so when it came to the financial Budget but of course to busy pocketing it for themselves..I thank god I had a job but also at the same time I'm happy everything happened the way it did you can't treat your employees like cattle and then expect your company to thrive and prosper.
Pros
Weekends off and the six Paid Holidays
Cons
30 min lunches under paid and Vacations being tampered with
They don’t follow proper protocol for the company point system when it comes to discipline for an employee. They don’t care about their employees and don’t take their thoughts or feelings into consideration. They never stay staffed, always hiring. They will fire/discipline you for any and everything. Management is rude and unprofessional. They fired their HR during the pandemic and has yet to make a replacement. What company runs a business without an HR?
Pros
Cons
Pay, schedule, Management
Production valued above all else. Safety takes a back seat as compared to other expectations like productivity. Half supervisory personnel leaving simultaneously or in a relatively close time frame.
Cons
Life/work balance poor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transdev?
Bonne entreprise avec une très bonne ambiance générale
Dans tous les Transdev il y a que au Cars d'Orsay à Marcoussis qu il y a n importe quoi, le chef d Atelier partout ou il passe il laisse le chaos. La preuve partout il y a pas de problème sauf que au Cars d'Orsay ou il y a des départs et le directeur pour lui c'est normal comme c'est un système , le directeur descend rare a l Atelier et il voit même pas les mécaniciens
Pros
Il y a pas
Cons
Tout
Nice and realax area to work with
Help us to deal with lots of people who give you stress on road

And help you to achieve the goal toO

And we can meet lots of different people
Loved working here but I always felt stuck. I was always looking for career advancement but I kept getting passed up. People with no skills kept getting promoted.

Work environment was always the best.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Advancement
Fun place to work most of the time. Most drivers work hard, . Management is accessible. Pay is ok, cost of living in the city went through the roof the last 4 years, but the pay stayed stagnant, you only get the inflation raises. It's a contract job with the city, so all pay raises are really constrained. Overall it's a good experience.
Pros
Flexibility
No meu caso foi assim: 14 horas de trabalho por dia, condução de pesados de passageiros a "mata cavalos" (porque a isso era obrigado pelos horários, sob pena de chegar atrasado) de Lisboa para norte, incluindo troço perigoso de montanha - rota com cerca de 400 km, o que implicava 800 km/dia, etc. Voltava sempre à base (LX) pk a empresa não queria pagar as dormidas, marimbando-se totalmente na segurança dos passageiros e dos funcionários. Não recomendo.
Pros
Não cheguei a ver nenhuma...
Cons
Demasiadas horas de trabalho diário, em stress e em perigo.
I don't like the fact sometimes you don't know what route you have to work nor the time you will start until the night before, also your schedule be all over the place.
Pros
Guaranteed 40hrs
Cons
low pay
They give you something to do and want it done with no guidelines or hope to reach a positive goal. They tell you one thing and gang up on you To make you the fall guy. They use other companies models to work for them. They won't let you share in the concept of your location. And the people that put information out forget that they once where on the floor.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
No true understanding of the job focus
En la compañía existe un buen ambiente de trabajo, pero resulta muy bajo salario, sobre todo en un estado tan costoso como California. Es adecuado como un trabajo de corto o mediano plazo.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Pocas posibilidades de promoción.
Management has no proper transport experience. They only care about KPIs it customers or ground staff. Even their training they called it journey maker academy. Words don’t make safe drivers proper training and procedures and running times which many drivers sai haven’t changed for 10 years
Pros
Yes you can make a good wage.
Cons
Management are only for themselves. They love butt kissing.
Surprisingly, I loved working for this company. Definitely had its quirks, but that non-traditional, rather chaotic organization was a welcome change from the normal fake corporate stuffiness. Unfortunately, after many years, the company lost the contract in my area, or we'd all still be there!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transdev. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8