TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

New Zealand12 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,424 reviews

Good working experience but no job security

I lost the job with one week notice as I am working on casual contact through Kelly service .especially during Christmas l been rewarded as best customer service

Training period tells you all you need to know about the company

The person training our class was illiterate. The students had to help each other as the instructor spent all of her time filling out time cards for the class. You had to clock in "exactly" on the minute or it wouldn't accept your time. The clock system was constantly down. Immense time was also wasted on "roll call" no less than 4 times a day. We were told all day every day that we were "not" to do any class work outside of class time. The volumes of reading required and self-test at end of each unit made it impossible to properly complete during class time. You were expected to do massive amounts on your own time, they simply did not want to be held liable for paying you for your time.

Pros

I cannot think of anything.

Cons

Training was inadequate. Treatment of employees equaled that of pre-k children, which is made worse by having ignorant training staff.

Busy work life

It was a sales position therefore we had to achieve our KPI's every week, people were great, fun and eventful atmosphere. Pros: shared team lunches every fortnight Cons: hours were inconsistent

Was a productive and fun work enviroment

I loved working here, it had a fabulous work culture and work balance. the team was excellent and the managers supportive and helpful. i learned so much on being on the digital media team

Pros

Team social activites

Cons

none really

Ok

Typical day at work was enjoyable because of the staff members. Don't really like or appreciate the company. The most enjoyable part of the day was enjoying time with staff members.

good please for learning and happy work life

supportive and caring company. its a nice learning place with full of energy. its a US based company. Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver lasting value for everyone. In other words, happy customers equal happy companies.

Focused and autnonmous role

Teletech has a great scale and is going very good things to unite and bring the company together across all its business units and regions.

It was fun working with TeleTech

It was really good experience as my first job in a well-known industry like TeleTech. I have learnt how to generate leads as well as pitching the product to the customer. I also learnt a lot of need analysis skills and customer service skills.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Late starting and late finishing

Happy work place

Teletech has a fun working environment for me. I'm able to meet nice and professional people whom you can work along. Even if I experience rotating schedules, I enjoyed my stay in Teletech Novaliches.

Fun work place,Good team spirit.

Handling B2B calls with New Zealand and Australia clientele. Good team spirit. Learned different approaches for different customers. Proper blend of fun and learning. Had theme based days. Supportive management and work environment.

Pros

Theme based days, Fun team

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?

Fun and great place to work.

outbound to small to medium businesses,65 dials per day, I have learned to adapt to new situations and I work very well in a team. I enjoyed the sales role and to see my customers grow from the advertising that we have provided them on our domains. When working with OMG I have made many friends and we look out for each other. We help as much as possible to get out targets and reach our team targets for the month.

Pros

Free lunch on a weekely basis

Call Center Operator

Good job dealing with inbound and outbound calls. Very calm environment and stress levels are very low.

Pros

parking

Cons

a bit of downtime can be a bit much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TTEC