TVNZ Employee Reviews

Interesting challenges
Programme Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Auckland22 September 2017
Major restructure with a new set of management has lead to a loss of a lot of staff from TVNZ.
Still undergoing the restructure has meant a lot of unhappy permanent staff and a large reduction in head count. This will improve over time, but for now probably not the best place to go to.
Pros
In the middle of town and amazing offices
Cons
Reorganisation has left low morale on the permanent staff
Being proactive and loyal to TVNZ, a fun place to work for.
Replying to emails and phone messages. Answering all calls promptly and calling clients with the information they need about any area of TVNZ. Always being proactive in finding the correct information. Be it IT, programmes, advertising products, accounts, TV faults, complaints.. Knowing fully what TVNZ services are.

Close working relationship with management and implementing any new procedures promptly.

Being part of a team and making sure all the team have the same information to advise our clients, having fun together..

Analysing a complaint and getting the right answer for clients.
Working with a large happy variety of people and going out of my way to get resolutions which benefit the Company. Being able to handle emergencies when called for.
Pros
Staff discounts, pay increases, getting to know what everyone does in the Company.
Cons
Fun and inspiring.
Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N9 July 2013
Following camera crew around to touch up on make up. My co-workers were amazing, funny and real easy to get along with.
Very Interesting and diverse business and culture
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City12 August 2012
TVNZ is in a state of transition from a State broadcaster to commercial business. The culture is changing and I really enjoyed undertaking the Post Implementation review of their new program receiving / ingest to reviewing, editing, storage and playout system and infrastructure which is state of the art.

People do not understand the amount of effort is involved in broadcasting a program to air.

I really enjoyed my one year maternity cover contract as a Senior Internal Auditor.
Pros
good canteen food and central city location