TVNZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
TVNZ Employee Review

Fun and inspiring.

9 July 2013
Following camera crew around to touch up on make up. My co-workers were amazing, funny and real easy to get along with.
18 August 2020
MCR Operator (Former Employee) - Auckland
Positive and supportive culture. Offers many employee benefits and opportunities for feedback to management. Even the CEO has a direct line for input.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Shift work
22 September 2017
Programme Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) - Auckland
Major restructure with a new set of management has lead to a loss of a lot of staff from TVNZ. Still undergoing the restructure has meant a lot of unhappy permanent staff and a large reduction in head count. This will improve over time, but for now probably not the best place to go to.
Pros
In the middle of town and amazing offices
Cons
Reorganisation has left low morale on the permanent staff
2 March 2017
Campaign Executive (Former Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
TVNZ - Nothing can describe the place more than its the place to be! Simply this comes down to the following reasons *Management (on all levels) - Understanding, caring, always teaching, rewarding, work hard play hard method. *The people - Everybody in the building was nice to deal with from the cafe right up to all the celebrities everyone was on an equal playing field. *Work environment - Always challenging! and keeping us on our toes so no day was ever the same. When one of us needed help we would all step in and do our part. I can honestly say it was the hardest decision i have ever had to make in my career to leave such a well cultured place.
Pros
Amazing People, unbelievable atmosphere, meeting celebrities, flexibility hours
  1. Fun and inspiring.