TVNZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TVNZ Culture reviews

Positive and supportive culture. Offers many employee benefits and opportunities for feedback to management. Even the CEO has a direct line for input.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Shift work
TVNZ - Nothing can describe the place more than its the place to be! Simply this comes down to the following reasons *Management (on all levels) - Understanding, caring, always teaching, rewarding, work hard play hard method. *The people - Everybody in the building was nice to deal with from the cafe right up to all the celebrities everyone was on an equal playing field. *Work environment - Always challenging! and keeping us on our toes so no day was ever the same. When one of us needed help we would all step in and do our part. I can honestly say it was the hardest decision i have ever had to make in my career to leave such a well cultured place.
Pros
Amazing People, unbelievable atmosphere, meeting celebrities, flexibility hours
TVNZ is in a state of transition from a State broadcaster to commercial business. The culture is changing and I really enjoyed undertaking the Post Implementation review of their new program receiving / ingest to reviewing, editing, storage and playout system and infrastructure which is state of the art.People do not understand the amount of effort is involved in broadcasting a program to air.I really enjoyed my one year maternity cover contract as a Senior Internal Auditor.
Pros
good canteen food and central city location