Ultimate Care Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ultimate Care Group Employee Reviews

Wonderful teamwork, supportive management. Learned new skills everyday. Colleagues were very supportive when I was just starting at the company, and cooperative in planning and delivering safe and quality care.
I was sorry to leave, but I decided to raise my family full time. so I became the homemaker and my partner worked full time. if the company was still at there original site I would have returned to them.
Company is Becoming more top heavy. Company can benefit from taking employee satisfaction survey and receiving feedback.
staff in the lower level work their butts off but hardly feel valued.
Company hires you off at a low rate. Then no set schedules, NO SHOWS ECT. Management states that they have plenty of hours/ shifts but cut multiple peoples hours and once asked about it they claimed to call back within few days about schedule updates never did now its months later no call or updates very unorganized.
UCG has been supportive with my professional growth. They allow us to grow in our own pace. Healthy working environment. There is no same day at work as each day is different.
Loved the team and work culture.
Learned to be empathetic and solving problems with different perspectives.

New trainings and new skills.

lovely residents to care for.

Working with deadlines and time management.
Pros
Happy work environment
Cons
Long travelling hours
Never had issues with this company, I've been with them since High School and they've always taken care of their staff and their residents. Feeling safe in your job is a necessity.
Pros
Taken care of as staff.
Cons
Only those if a specific descent were treated without harassment. Owner often shames you, raises voice and overall bullies you. Illegal and unethical- not allowed to talk to or give client info when needed because depending on the reason it was requested the nurse backdated documentation to fit circumstances- this happened at least 10 times in 6 months.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Good management,Nice place to work,Different culture and people,but good team work and fun place to work.Different type of cooking in halal and cook off.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
extra hours as you like
clean and feed and make sure the housing staff are on time and the hardest part of the job was people calling off and not being on time to relieve me off my over nights.