UNICEF
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

UNICEF Employee Reviews

Met the most amazing people working here. Full of passion, well concerned about its workers and their comfort in the workplace. Friendly staff, all around! Noelia.
This was a voluntary job for UNICEF Global parent program, under an author who was focusing on the wars happening and how it had affected the children within that country. I created a few illustrations of a child crying due to the sufferings of war and another picture of how the child is happy under the sponsorship of UNICEF program and also some Brochures. It was a very fun job and met few people to get ideas and inspiration. Though it was a short job I found it very motivating.
Pros
International Experience
Cons
Working at UNICEF have taught me a lot of things that has to do within customer services how to talk to people in the way that customer would wan't to be talk and to be treat, and also working there it really gave me the confidence to speak in the front of people, The manager his a very kind, friendly and well prepare his always wanting whats best for the organisation and the meaning of the job that we are doing and why we doing it, but the only problem that i had with UNICEF is that when it rains you still have to continue on working in the rain but everything else in the work place environment was really good the people were friendly, easy to get along with and it is so fun working with different cultures