Unison
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Unison Employee Review

Great workplace to start building on your work experience.

21 October 2019
Basically, the clinic opens a 8:30 a.m. I would arrive to the office by 8:00 a.m. turning on all lights in the building, turning on the TV's in the waiting area, log into EMR account, browse through the Nurses and Doctor's schedule, checking voice mailbox for important messages left by staff and clients. Check photocopy machine and retrieve any important fax documents we have received and be sure that the machine has been reloaded with printing paper. By 8:20 a.m. I would head to the front entrance of the building to unlock the doors and be certain to turn the wheel chair accessible button on. At 8:30 a.m. the phone line starts to get really busy because clients start walking in or they are calling in for same-day appointments to see their doctors.Throughout the day while clients are being seen by their providers I use that time to constantly follow up and file paperwork, place chart number on clients documents, fax, copy and scan documents out to hospitals and pharmacy's. Before the day is up, I would collect all outgoing mails and have the stamped electronically and then drop them in an outside mailbox. I've learned that we are never to old to learn new things, so never be afraid to take on that challenge because this is how we build on our skills. As, for management they are doing a remarkable job at what they do. At the workplace it is beautiful to see all different race and culture being treated fairly. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude and difficult clients who have no respect at all and still portraying a professional attitude. The most enjoyable part - more...
  1. Great workplace to start building on your work experience.