Unitec Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

Fun, Teamwork, Enjoyable, Flexible, Spirit Uplifiting

4 July 2014
Being a student ambassador for Unitec has been a great experience, it has given me full confidence to speak and to present myself in front of large amount of people. It's fun and enjoyable as well, you need to be passionate and enthusiastic about your work. The most enjoyable part of being a Student Ambassador is you get to meet people from different cultures, ethnicities and bonding with them. I wouldn't say there's anything bad about being an ambassador, it has benefitted me in so many ways and I enjoy being a student ambassador.
Pros
free lunch, transport provided if needed, flexible, casual
18 June 2016
Same roleSame location
Student Ambassador (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
An extremely fun, welcoming enviroment, staff memebrs are approachable, and outgoing, ensuring that you're in your best mindset whenever you are working for them.
25 August 2020
Same location
Support Staff Member (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
No clear expectations. No training provided. Everything is just said to be great when in reality nothing really is. Management just cares about appearances than actually getting things done. A lot of the tasks seem to be meaningless in contributing to high quality of education.
19 May 2020
Same location
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
One thing that got stuck with me was the culture, the people and the impact that The Unitec makes in peoples live. I personally thrive in this area, continue to strive to empower, motivate, challenge people to be and perform at their best and make contribution to the community.