Unitec Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

22 January 2020
A good place to work. It gives you opportunities to work along with various staff so you can improve yourself. staff parking is very limited and sometimes you might need to part in student/visitor parking.
27 February 2014
Senior Lecturer (Current Employee) - Mt. Albert Campus, UNITEC
I consider feed back from students' reflect everything about a teacher. Students' do not tell lies. I am very proud of my achievements as a teacher but at the same time like to be very humble and polite and thank the God almighty for giving me this opportunity to be a good teacher to my beloved students. Students name, email, address, telephone numbers have been removed for security reasons. 25/04/13 To Whom It May Concern, I am currently a Team Coordinator for Foods Ltd and have had the privilege of being a business student of Dr. Reginald James. I highly recommend Dr. Reginald James to any organisation that requires the best of the best. His expertise, practical experience and knowledge in business is world class, and has helped me and other business students alike achieve personal and professional goals. His commitment and dedication to motivate myself and future leaders has played a pivotal role in inspiring and securing personal career prospects. My time working with Dr. Reginald James, I have gained excellent knowledge and in-depth understanding of core business functions. I have successfully implemented these business modules and course lectures in my line of work, which has achieved considerable results. Lectures and class activities have been well organised, highly engaging, and instrumental to my learning. Dr. Reginald James effective constructive feedback and monitoring of my studies has provided a strong foundation and support, in my successful completion of my diploma. His exceptional interpersonal skills and relating personal experiences to - more...
2 February 2014
Matauranga Maori Lecturer (Former Employee) - Mt Albert Auckland NZ
Early morning's eating breakfast with students and staff. I learnt how to Co-Ordinate a short course, teach to student and staff learning requirements. Converse and reflect on work ethic and culture with work colleagues. The hardest part of the job was eating, the most enjoyable part of the job was the comprehension and joy when a student strives and obtains success
Pros
Work benefits and work mates
Cons
Changing roles and responsibilities
14 July 2013
Lecturer (Current Employee) - Auckland
A typical day includes, Planning and Delivering course content, I have learned, and will continue to learn whilst I am still employed at Unitec, about working in the Educational sector. The management is very good along with my co-workers.The Hardest part of the job is the varying skill levels that the students have, and the most enjoyable part is being able to pass on knowledge and see positive results.
Pros
Great for support and furthering personal education and professional development.
Cons
Keep renewing Annual contracts