Unitec Institute of Technology
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

14 July 2013
A typical day includes, Planning and Delivering course content, I have learned, and will continue to learn whilst I am still employed at Unitec, about working in the Educational sector. The management is very good along with my co-workers.The Hardest part of the job is the varying skill levels that the students have, and the most enjoyable part is being able to pass on knowledge and see positive results.
Pros
Great for support and furthering personal education and professional development.
Cons
Keep renewing Annual contracts
22 January 2020
Same role
Lecturer in Computing (Former Employee) - Auckalnd, New Zealand
A good place to work. It gives you opportunities to work along with various staff so you can improve yourself. staff parking is very limited and sometimes you might need to part in student/visitor parking.
27 February 2014
Same role
Senior Lecturer (Current Employee) - Mt. Albert Campus, UNITEC
I consider feed back from students' reflect everything about a teacher. Students' do not tell lies. I am very proud of my achievements as a teacher but at the same time like to be very humble and polite and thank the God almighty for giving me this opportunity to be a good teacher to my beloved students. Students name, email, address, telephone numbers have been removed for security reasons. 25/04/13 To Whom It May Concern, I am currently a Team Coordinator for Foods Ltd and have had the privilege of being a business student of Dr. Reginald James. I highly recommend Dr. Reginald James to any organisation that requires the best of the best. His expertise, practical experience and knowledge in business is world class, and has helped me and other business students alike achieve personal and professional goals. His commitment and dedication to motivate myself and future leaders has played a pivotal role in inspiring and securing personal career prospects. My time working with Dr. Reginald James, I have gained excellent knowledge and in-depth understanding of core business functions. I have successfully implemented these business modules and course lectures in my line of work, which has achieved considerable results. Lectures and class activities have been well organised, highly engaging, and instrumental to my learning. Dr. Reginald James effective constructive feedback and monitoring of my studies has provided a strong foundation and support, in my successful completion of my diploma. His exceptional interpersonal skills and relating personal experiences to - more...
25 August 2020
Same location
Support Staff Member (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
No clear expectations. No training provided. Everything is just said to be great when in reality nothing really is. Management just cares about appearances than actually getting things done. A lot of the tasks seem to be meaningless in contributing to high quality of education.