Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all Unitec Institute of Technology reviews

Review Summary
Senior Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Mt. Albert Campus, UNITEC27 February 2014
I consider feed back from students' reflect everything about a teacher. Students' do not tell lies. I am very proud of my achievements as a teacher but at the same time like to be very humble and polite and thank the God almighty for giving me this opportunity to be a good teacher to my beloved students. Students name, email, address, telephone numbers have been removed for security reasons.

25/04/13

To Whom It May Concern,

I am currently a Team Coordinator for Foods Ltd and have had the privilege of being a business student of Dr. Reginald James.

I highly recommend Dr. Reginald James to any organisation that requires the best of the best. His expertise, practical experience and knowledge in business is world class, and has helped me and other business students alike achieve personal and professional goals. His commitment and dedication to motivate myself and future leaders has played a pivotal role in inspiring and securing personal career prospects.

My time working with Dr. Reginald James, I have gained excellent knowledge and in-depth understanding of core business functions. I have successfully implemented these business modules and course lectures in my line of work, which has achieved considerable results.

Lectures and class activities have been well organised, highly engaging, and instrumental to my learning. Dr. Reginald James effective constructive feedback and monitoring of my studies has provided a strong foundation and support, in my successful completion of my diploma. His exceptional interpersonal skills and relating personal experiences to
  more... theoretical business models have been vital in gaining shared knowledge, and understanding, working with a diverse background of students.

It has been my pleasure working with Dr. Reginald James and truly recommend his excellent business acumen and world class credentials to be an asset for any organisation.

If you have any questions or further queries you can contact me by:

Yours faithfully,

S

Other Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Lecturer in Computing (Former Employee) –  Auckalnd, New Zealand22 January 2020
A good place to work. It gives you opportunities to work along with various staff so you can improve yourself. staff parking is very limited and sometimes you might need to part in student/visitor parking.
good work place
Civil & Structural Drawing Tutor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 October 2019
to practice and gain more knowledge during teaching and prepare before class. the hardest part is to deal with students a bit behind to catch up if not they will feel upset about the course

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unitec Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3