Unitec Institute of Technology

Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all Unitec Institute of Technology reviews

Fun, Teamwork, Enjoyable, Flexible, Spirit Uplifiting
Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Auckland,4 July 2014
Being a student ambassador for Unitec has been a great experience, it has given me full confidence to speak and to present myself in front of large amount of people.

It's fun and enjoyable as well, you need to be passionate and enthusiastic about your work. The most enjoyable part of being a Student Ambassador is you get to meet people from different cultures, ethnicities and bonding with them.

I wouldn't say there's anything bad about being an ambassador, it has benefitted me in so many ways and I enjoy being a student ambassador.
Pros
free lunch, transport provided if needed, flexible, casual

Other Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Lecturer in Computing (Former Employee) –  Auckalnd, New Zealand22 January 2020
A good place to work. It gives you opportunities to work along with various staff so you can improve yourself. staff parking is very limited and sometimes you might need to part in student/visitor parking.
good work place
Civil & Structural Drawing Tutor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 October 2019
to practice and gain more knowledge during teaching and prepare before class. the hardest part is to deal with students a bit behind to catch up if not they will feel upset about the course

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unitec Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3