Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Review

View all Unitec Institute of Technology reviews

Well fitted and chilled workplace
Student Contributor (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand19 November 2014
Though it was only for the last semester of my Bachelor's degree, being a Student contributor for the online Unitec magazine was an amazing experience. Gave me some understanding of basic journalism work-life.

Was also able to learn on how to edit other people's work and see what it is that goes into wiriting and publishing online. Co-workers were also a joy to be around, they were all just casual people, and more than happy to help if there was something I didn't quite understand.
Pros
On campus, not far from where my classes were taken
Cons
Was volunteer work, so not a lot or no pay.

Other Unitec Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

good work place
Civil & Structural Drawing Tutor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 October 2019
to practice and gain more knowledge during teaching and prepare before class. the hardest part is to deal with students a bit behind to catch up if not they will feel upset about the course
The potential to be a world leader in the education sector
Senior Administration Manager - Maia Maori Centre (Former Employee) –  Mount Albert, Auckland21 May 2018
Unitec was an excellent place to work, the environment and landscape was beautiful. There are fantastic people that work there which is a huge asset to the Institute and what makes people stay and serve both the internal and external community for a long periods of time.
Pros
Environment and People
Cons
Constant change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unitec Institute of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2